THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Because we are a not-for-profit organization, we rely on grants, corporate sponsorships and donations from the community to provide our services. Whether big or small, financial or in-kind, these donations make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
With YOUR support:
- Parents grieving the death of an infant or child are given a safe, welcoming environment to explore their grief, share their stories and support each other.
- Hundreds of people grieving the death of a loved one connect with each other to share coping strategies and new perspectives in our Living with Loss groups in Kitchener and Cambridge.
- We can match people who are grieving with volunteer peer facilitators enabling them to take advantage of one-on-one support.
- Our members are able to memorialize their loved ones by attending the Butterfly Release & Walk to Remember and Tree of Bright Stars events.
- We can educate the community so they gain a better understanding of grief and the resources available to them through education and outreach.
- Professionals and community members engage in important conversations about death, grief and bereavement at our bi-annual conference.
- Volunteers received facilitator training increasing our capacity to provide grief and bereavement support in more communities, including Guelph and Wellington County.
Because of YOUR support, we can help the healing begin.
- In person or by mail- click here for our location.
- Over the phone at 519-603-0196
- Make a Planned Gift – You can make a memorial donation, or join our monthly giving program. Please call 519-603-0196 or email email@example.com
- Corporate Sponsorship – Your company can sponsor an event or program or make a major gift. Please call 519-603-0196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In-Kind Donations – We realize that for some making an in-kind donation is an easier way to give back. Some things we can always use in the office include disposable cups, Kleenex, coffee, tea, treats for group sessions and office supplies.
Charitable Registration Number: 871593117 RR0001