BINGO VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – CAN YOU HELP?
Bereaved Families of Ontario – Midwestern Region is extremely fortunate to be a recipient of funds raised through bingo sessions held at the KW Gaming Centre in Kitchener.
Money raised through bingo is essential to BFO-MR so that we can provide our peer grief support programs to pre-school children, families and individuals in the community free of charge.
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for volunteers who can help run our bingo sessions twice per month. Each session requires three volunteers and we’re looking for two or three teams for this position. This is a great opportunity for friends to volunteer together!
Front desk sales (1 volunteer)
- Counting card inventory
- Greeting customers and selling bingo cards
- Managing cash float
- Tracking sales and calculating payouts through duration of bingo session
- Reconciling inventory and sales at the end of the shift
Runners (2-3 volunteers)
- Assist front desk with counting card inventory at the beginning of shift
- Selling specials before bingo begins
- Selling specials on the floor throughout the session
- Confirm bingo winners and ensure proper payout
BFO-MR currently holds Breakfast Bingo spots (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m) twice per month on:
Friday March 10
Wednesday March 22
Friday April 7
Wednesday April 19
Friday May 05
Wednesday May 17
Friday June 2
Wednesday June 14
Friday June 30
Please contact Bereaved Families of Ontario – Midwestern Region at 519-603-0196 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering of if you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, or fill out our Volunteer Application Form and email it to us.
We’d also ask you to please PASS THIS ON to anyone you know who might be available to help out!